- Fly bar for suspending TBV123 constant curvature arrays and TBV118L subwoofers
- Inverts to ground stack TBV123 arrays
- Steel construction with corrosion resistant semi matt black finish
- Multiple pick points for suspension at desired angle
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The TBV123-FB Flybar is designed to safely suspend or ground stack TBV123 constant curvature line arrays and TBV118L subwoofers. Engineered to meet BGV-C1 specifications, the flybar can suspend up to 4 TBV123 elements or 2 TBV118L Subwoofers in unique arrays, or 1 subwoofers and 2 elements in a mixed array with a safety factor of 10:1. The flybar is secured to the uppermost speaker enclosure using the supplied drop links and rigging pins, with additional enclosures attaching in a similar manner below in succession.
EASE GLL files are provided for EASE Focus Acoustic Simulation Software, which is available for free download. This allows accurate calculation of both acoustic coverage and suspension pick point selection for tilting and aiming the array at the desired angle. Multiple pick points are provided for shackles up to 3/4″ in size, which can be utilised in either single- or two-point suspension configurations.