- way full range loudspeaker for touring, portable and installation applications
- Constant curvature Dendritic waveguide with 100 ° H x 15 ° V dispersion for seamless array coverage
- 2,500 Watt power featuring Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- ULTRANET digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- Carbon fibre loaded 12″ neodymium low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil
- Dual aluminium dome 1″ neodymium motor compression drivers
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
- 18 mm (3/4″) plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Integral flying hardware for efficient array configuration and aiming
- Multiple internal rigging points allow suspension in any orientation
- Dual angle pole mount for accurate audience coverage
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Durable handles for easy lifting and carrying
- Mains input and link output on Neutrik powerCON* connectors
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K
The 2-way full range TBV123-AN is an arrayable 2,500 Watt 12″ powered loudspeaker system that is ideally suited for touring, portable, and installed sound reinforcement applications. Designed to work individually without a controller, the TBV123-AN provides optimal performance for FOH, offstage fill, stereo in-fill or distributed fill applications in a wide range of venues – including nightclubs, concert halls, houses of worship, and more.
TURBOSOUND is recognised the world over for designing and building some of the most iconic loudspeakers and subwoofers. We take meticulous care and pride in maintaining that reputation by utilising only drivers designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. The TBV123-AN loudspeaker features a carbon fibre loaded 12″ neodymium low frequency driver, and dual aluminium dome 1″ neodymium motor compression drivers mounted on a 100 ° horizontal by 15 ° vertical dispersion constant curvature Dendritic waveguide, which maximises the direct sound field while reducing reverberant energy.
Class-D – Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Equipped with a very efficient and lightweight KLARK TEKNIK Class-D power amplifier, the TBV123-AN provides an impressive 2,500 Watts of output power in a highly portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and large heat sinks.
A high degree of control over the loudspeaker system’s performance is managed by a sophisticated, but easy to use KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processor (DSP), which provides dynamic EQ and transparent limiting for the utmost punch and definition at high output levels – and long-term reliability.
ULTRANET connectivity is provided by two locking etherCON* connectors. Up to 16 independent channels of 24-bit digital audio and control data are transmitted via a single CAT5 cable between compatible digital devices – including mixers, I/O stage boxes, powered loudspeakers and personal monitoring systems. Simplified cable routing and ease of setup translate directly into significant time saved during installation.
Intuitive User Interface
On the rear panel of the amplifier module, the user interface’s LCD display and single rotary encoder provide intuitive access to: position compensation, user EQ control, subwoofer integration and signal routing features. In addition to the balanced XLR input, an XLR output is provided for daisy-chaining more active loudspeakers or for use with active subwoofers. An onboard USB port provides access for remote control of the TBV123-AN via a free PC computer software download from turbosound.com – as well as convenient DSP firmware updates.
Finished in a highly durable semi matt black paint, the cabinet is constructed from 18 mm (3/4″) plywood with a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam, a convenient dual angle 35 mm pole/speaker stand mount for accurate audience coverage, and a durable handle for easy transport. The TBV123-AN includes integral suspension hardware for efficient array configuration and aiming, plus multiple internal M10 mount points that allow eyebolt suspension in any orientation.
Mains input and output link power connectors are Neutrik powerCON.
Designed to provide exceptional performance for travelling musicians, houses of worship, banquet facilities, night clubs – and a host of other venues, the 2,500-Watt TBV123-AN puts touring-grade sound quality into a scalable loudspeaker system that is supremely portable and versatile.
Ultranet Digital Network
|24-bit, 44.1 / 48 kHz sample rate
|< 0.9 ms
|max. 246 ft / 75 m recommended
|Input: 20A Max, Link output: 15A Max
|200 W @ 1/8 max power forindividual product
|USA / Canada/ Japan
|100-120 V~, 50/60 Hz
|UK / Australia / Europe / Korea / China
|220-240 V~, 50/60 Hz
|344 x 598 x 398 mm (13.6 x 23.5 x 15.7″)
|23.0 kg (50.7 lbs)
|18 mm (3/4″) plywood
|Powder coated perforated steel
|Integral Suspension System andM10 x 4 points
|Road case for 2x TBV123-AN
|Protective cover for 1x TBV123-AN
|60 cm Lightweight Steel Pole withM20 Screw Attachment
|90 cm Lightweight Steel Pole withM20 Screw Attachment
|120 cm Lightweight Steel Pole withM20 Screw Attachment