The SUBline 112SA has been completely redesigned with a bass-reflex configuration, built in birch plywood and aimed to extend the low frequency response to a wide range of FBT speaker systems.
Created with the aim to maximize SPL/SIZE ratio, they have Class D amplifiers, switch mode power supply and Digital Signal Processor with presets to match any other FBT speaker.
With IN/OUT stereo connectors, it is possible to use only one subwoofer with Left and Right speakers. The Neutrik TRUE1 Power connection negates the need for a power switch while offering a solid locking connection.
Ergonomic integrated carrying handles and tour-grade plywood cabinets allow an easy transport
- Bass-reflex design with high SPL and punch
- 320mm (12″) high excursion magnet woofer with 75mm (3″) voice coil
- Frequency response from 40Hz to 140Hz
- New amplifier engineered and manufactured by FBT, 700W RMS LF in Class D
- Digital Signal processor with 8 presets, 2 equalisation with 2 LPF Crossover settings, cardioid configuration
- Control panel with Stereo XLR in/outs, Volume, EQ presets, 8 steps Delay from 0.25m to 3.5m, Phase Reversal Switch 0°-180°, 3 status LED indicators
- 15 mm (0.59″) birch plywood scratch resistant enclosure with internal bracing
- M20 (20mm) top mount speaker stand socket and two aluminium ergonomic FBT handles
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 430 x 447 x 480 mm
- Weight: 23 kg