DU8195Z combines power and performance
The DU8195Z offers an compelling mix of features and connectivity, with exceptional picture clarity in WUXGA and a strong visual performance, delivering 13,500 ANSI lumens brightness. The projector utilises a long lasting laser light source to ensure a constant brightness level and colour performance, with the reassurance of up to 20,000 hours of maintenance-free operation.
- DLP® technology for vibrant and rich picture quality
- 13,500 ANSI lumens of brightness, WUXGA resolution, and 10,000:1 contrast ratio for clear, crisp and bright projection
- Long lasting laser light source for constant brightness level and color performance for up to 20,000 hours operations. Designed for heavy duty 24/7 operations with 360° installation angle flexibility
- 3G-SDI & HDBaseT for robustness for long signal transmission
- Installation flexibility is ensured with 8 optional lenses from 0.38:1 to 5.31-8.26:1 throw ratio range
- Motorized and wide lens shift range allows easy placement of the projector without distorting the image
- Projection image alignment is built-in, along with multi-screen edge-blending, warping and keystone correction features
- Constant Brightness – designed to reduce the need for regular recalibration of the projectors, especially when edge blended. A built-in light sensor inside the projector monitors the level of light so that when a reduction in light is detected, the projector will regulate dynamically the electricity power to increase the light output to your pre-defined brightness level, and thus maintaining a constant level of brightness
- Easy projector monitor and control over network
|13500 ANSI Lumens
|Max. Supported Resolution
|WUXGA (1920 x 1200) @60Hz
|Lamp Life and Type
|Lamp free design. Laser light source lasts up to 20,000 hours
|Motorized Zoom & Focus
|Motorized Lens Shift
|SDTV (480i, 576i) / EDTV (480p, 576p) / HDTV (720p, 1080i, 1080p), NTSC (M, 3.58/4.43 MHz), PAL (B,D,G,H,I,M,N) SECAM (B,D,G,K,K1,L)
|Dimensions (W x D x H)
|500 x 580 x 205 mm
|42dB (Normal Mode)
|3D Ready(DLP link, PC Video)
|VGA Cable, User Manual (CD), Lens Cap, Warranty Card (by region), Remote Controller (with battery), AC Power Cord
|Large Venue Laser Phosphor Warranty: 5 Year projector / 5 years or 20.000h on the Laser Phosphor illumination source.(Whichever comes first)
Son Sound delivers countrywide (South Africa - not outside the borders of South Africa), at the shipping rates charged in the shopping cart/checkout - depending on the item(s) and order. Please provide your delivery address on checkout. All deliveries will be booked on economy road freight, which means 2-5 business days delivery from date of order - depending on your location.
SON SOUND will either give a store credit, exchange or refund on any online purchases within 7 days from the date of purchase provided that the product packaging has not been damaged in any way and the product has not been used or installed. Products must be returned in its original packaging and proof of purchase must be provided. A ten percent (10%) of the purchase price may be charged as a handling fee on opened or used products, subject to inspection.
If an out-of-box defect can be determined or any defects covered under the manufacturer\'s warrantee, such warrantee will be honoured.
SON SOUND adheres to the Consumer Protection Act of South Africa and will base any return on the statutes of the Act.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Orders for any product cannot be cancelled once it is processed.
There are no inquiries yet.